Welcome to CYCLEDELIK ® franchise section.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then read on and we encourage you to apply:
- Have you been made redundant recently or perhaps your contract has ended?
- Are you looking for a change of career or perhaps a part time job to complement your income; or simply looking for a job not only to keep you busy but a job that is also rewarding and satisfying?
- Are you desperate to find a job with no gender or ethnic discrimination?
- Do you enjoy working on your own and occasionally as part of a team?
- Are you looking for a job where the results of your hard work are seen and appreciated immediately?
- Are you a parent and struggling to find a job that is flexible enough to enable a fair work/life balance?
- Are you fed-up of working for others and not being recognised for all your hard work and efforts?
- Is the office environment simply not suited to you but lack the confidence or knowledge to apply for our franchise?
- Do you wish you worked somewhere where no two days are the same?
- Do you love a challenge but nothing out there seems to deliver….?
Then look no further! Whether you are changing career with no prior cycle repair know how or wishing to expand your existing knowledge then CYCLEDELIK ® could be the answer.
Our franchise is designed to suit most applicants from complete beginners to actual bicycle technicians. Successful applicants will be introduced and welcomed into our group and expect the following:
- Legalities including signing of NDA
- Understanding how and were you fit within the organisation
- Understanding how our Co-op franchise model work
- Understanding how the accounting system work
- Understanding how the booking system work
- Understanding CYCLEDELIK in-house training program
- How to access business support available 24/7
- How to use business contacts
- How to use the franchise manual
- H&S training
- Customer care training
- Time management training
- Communication training
- IT training
- How to complete a service sheet step by step
- General cycle knowledge and skills training
- Understanding and navigating technical data
- Getting your van ready!
- Go out with the best for hands on practice 3 to 5 days
- Workshop training 3 to 5 days
- How to master the art of being a CYCLEDELIK ® mechanic
- Useful business data, how to use it and look after it
The starting salary as a novice Mobile Bicycle Mechanic Gross/pa is from £6,500 and up to £95,000+ as a full time, fully fledged, experienced and qualified mobile cycle & eBike mechanic working from a fully kitted out mobile van with 5 yrs + full time experience behind her or him. This is only possible with honesty, good listening & learning skills, hard work, dedication, the back-up and support of CYCLEDELIK ® and the brilliant and dedicated team behind it.
How to apply?
The process is very simple and takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete. It is all online and accessible 24/7. All you have to do is to follow the links below one at a time (twice in total):
Step1: Complete the NDA (This is a legally binding Non Disclosure Agreement between CYCLEDELIK LIMITED and yourself. A secret document, meaning that you say nothing to anyone about what we teach you!)
Step 2: Complete the questionnaire (Please answer this honestly and to the best of your knowledge. There are no right or wrong answers and if you are not sure just say so:))
Management are notified immediately when you have completed your application once signed and completed using a valid email address! We will contact you shortly* after to inform you if your application has been successful or not.
*We are closed for business in August, and for 3 weeks between Christmas and New Year.
The franchise cost depends on how you wish to operate and is made out of the following:
Base cost (What all franchisees have to pay. One off payment or a 5, 10, 15 or 20 years at 18% APR) = £25,000.00 + vat
Management fees (Paid yearly): Disclosed upon signing the NDA agreement
Mobile unit cost fully kitted (Paid in one go without interest or a 5, 10, 15 or 20 years at 18% APR) = VAN £50,000.00 + vat
- For an eBike £10,000.00 + vat a choice of Riese & Muller, Urban Arrow or Triobike.
- Lease options may be considered on a case by case depending on the applicant's financial situation and the level of long term commitments they are willing to commit to. Prerequisite terms and conditions apply and discussed once NDA is signed.
We wish you the best of luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
Google customer reviews:
"Superb customer service and professional work carried out by Rachid and his team. I'm glad I was introduced to them by a local friend when he said Cycledelik are one of the best in Acton.
They've taken great care and delicate work with my bikes over the years and I routinely ask them for help and a MOT-like service to ensure they're running optimally and at their best.
I also requested them to build a bespoke mountain bike a while back and they did it effortlessly and without any problems by coming to me without any surprises or unexpected premiums. No complaints and I haven't been let down by them so far. Keep up the good work, Cycledelik."
"I have been using Cycledelik for over two years now and belong to one of their membership schemes. My bikes are scheduled for frequent check ups and are kept in the best condition which minimizes issues while on the road. However, when something does go wrong the team is very flexible and reliable to help you out. They come on site to where you are and carry a wide stock of bike parts to quickly get your riding again.
I think the best part of this is that they come to you. So when I commute to work they can visit my office to replace a flat. They also come to my home in greater London to carry out service on the whole families bikes.
The value of the membership has paid for itself many times over in convenience alone. Plus service is always with a smile."
"Always helpful, prompt and professional - we have a cargo trike that gets good care"
Freeindex customer reviews:
"Communicative, friendly, knowledgeable service. Right on time and quickly repaired and serviced my bike. Will definitely use again."
"Absolutely brilliant service. On time, knowledgeable and so helpful. Great work on my knackered bike. Mended my gears, fitted a new seat and did thorough safety check. Back on the road in no time. Thank you so much."