- Written by cycwebtech
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 561
Dear valued customer
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page.
To check your bike’s service history and repairs records please login to our central booking system to access all call outs history for the past 2 years.
Our booking system by default only keeps a record going back 2 years from now. We therefore recommend you create a special service folder within your email inbox if you are serious about cycling and wish to have a full-service log available for your bike.
We strongly recommend you only service or repair your bike by an experienced mechanic / bike shop with technical qualifications, adequate insurance, and a proven track record of high level of service / repairs and warranty dealings. All this information may be found through websites, Ts &Cs, social media, Companies House and trade body registration.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.
Copyright © 2007 CYCLEDELIK is a registered trade mark of CYCLEDELIK LIMITED. Registered in England and Wales No: 09720108. VAT Registration No: GB226159903. All Rights Reserved.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 1436
Thank you for joining our membership scheme!
From now on, cycle repair and maintenance will be scheduled for you in advance and repairs are a simple text or call to your dedicated mechanic.
We are very excited and look forward to keeping your bike(s) looking their best and in excellent working order.
Your allocated mechanic will be in touch in the next 3 to 5 working days once we've set everything up for you.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 1369
By using Cycledelik's website and online booking facility I consent to the Terms & Conditions set out by Cycledelik. http://www.cycledelik.com/privacy-policy/
The term 'bike' throughout our website and communication refers to bicycle, tricycle, cargo bike and eBike.
COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK LIMITED 2007
Terms of Service
1/ Mobile Bicycle Mechanics
1.1. Cycledelik will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours.
1.2. The customer agrees to pay for the agreed level of service and additional extras immediately after the booking has been completed. We recommend that the customer authorise the mechanic to take payment upon completion using payment records we have in store. All card payments are encrypted and your mechanic is only able to see the last 4 digits of your credit or debit card so they are able to confirm the payment.
1.3. Cycledelik accepts cash, all major debit/credit cards, PayM, BACS, direct debit and standing orders as payment for any service or repair Cycledelik conducts.
1.4. Card payment for additional extras will be made via PDQ Machine or through a secure WebApp at the time and location of the service.
1.5. All customers will be issued with a Bicycle Service and Repair Receipt (or E-Receipt) that will cover work completed and recommendations -if any- once the service has been completed.
1.6. We aim to be as green as we possibly can and therefore recommend that all customers refer to our online booking portal for their bicycle safety checks, service and repairs records by visiting our Cycledelik customer area.
1.7. All work carried out during the service is guaranteed for three (3) months, excluding wear, tea, tyres below 120tpi and or a sudden chance in usage. N/A to business use. Please refer to terms if you are a business.
1.8. Cycledelik guarantees the servicing and repairs will be carried out to Cytech standards or the manufacture’s exacting standards.
1.9. Cycledelik guarantees that the service points will be carried out in full by our qualified mechanics as per service breakdown list available online at: Cycledelik service list
1.10. Should the mechanic run out of time due to the complexity of the service, Cycledelik reserves the right to re-book for an additional visit or take the bicycle back to the workshop and deliver once completed. Additional charges may apply. COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK 2007
1.11. Cycledelik guarantees that all parts supplied and fitted are genuine with statutory manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months. Some components have 2,3, 5 years and life-time guarantee. Customers will be advised accordingly. Parts supplied by the customer are the customer's responsability should the parts fail to work. COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK 2007
1.12. Cycledelik recycles 2nd hand components deemed safe to use during our yearly charity and free events in conjunction with our local community and charity.
1.13. Cycledelik’s core service oils and grease are Mortex, Finish Line, Manitou, Pit.Stop, RockShox, Sturmey, Shimano, Rohloff, Hammershmidth and Schlumpf. All chains are lubricated with Finish Line Wet Lubricant (High end with Ceramic Wet Lubricant) or Rohloff oil. Upon request we use bio-degradable Green Oil Chain Lubricant.
1.14 Cycledelik’s ‘wash and shine’ service uses bio-degradable Muc-Off bike cleaner, MOTUL Bio wash or equivalent.
1.15. Cycledelik cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury, or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
1.16. Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given when requested by the customer.
1.17. Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place unless ‘Guarantee Time’ has been selected during the booking process. Prior to checking out, you may still go back and select ‘Guarantee Time’. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to unforeseen operational issues, Cycledelik Limited will take all reasonable steps to re-book the service at a time convenient to the customer. For a guaranteed time, please select 'Add Guaranteed Time' under additional services (Additional costs/charges apply.). This action will make sure that your booking is specially monitored by the duty manager to save you being inconvenienced.
1.18. Bookings may be re-scheduled 24/7 online by customers logging into their account 7 days prior to the visit. Requests within 7 days are locked in and will be rejected but may be cancelled upon request. All cancellation requests are processed within 10 working days from the date of request. £75.00 cancelation fee will be applied to cover our administration costs, or the total cost of the booking if it is under £75.00. We strongly advise customers to make sure that they have the date and time right and that they can commit to the booking prior to payment at the checkout. Customers statutory rights are protected, and refunds may still be processed if Cycledelik Limited fails to deliver the service booked by customers or fail to take reasonable precaution to inform the customer with changes be it operational issues or staff shortages. The fee is waived if there is bereavement in the family or hospitalisation.
1.19. Cycledelik reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions or circumstances require to do so. COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK 2007
1.20. We run a franchise as well as work in partnership with a carefully selected team of professional mobile bicycle mechanics and independent bicycle shop owners. Occasionally you may be greeted by different company to make sure that your bike is seen to. This is normal and does not affect the level or standard of service in any way, shape or form. If there are any issues, please call us immediately on 03331230500. See mobilebicyclemechanics.com
1.21. Customers are encouraged to book online to avoid disappointment but please check that you either received a booking confirmation via email or log back into our booking system (accessible via cycledelik.com) to check that your booking has been logged in the system. We accept no responsibility for bookings that have not been completed properly. If unsure, please call our national call out line +443331230500 option 4 and one of our team members will advise accordingly if needs be.
1.22. If your emails or phone queries are not answered within the hour, please do chase. If you are not entirely satisfied, please ask to speak to the duty manager on 03331230500 Option1.
1.23. We advise all our customers to keep their phones handy 24hrs prior to the booking and whitelist the following email addresses to avoid inconvenience: dutymanager(AT)cycledelik.com and creditcontrol(AT)cycledelik.com.
1.24. We highly recommend that customers test ride their bicycle after a repair or a service is carried out. Customers are encouraged to ask for advice on the best way to look after your right-hand side gears and hanger. They are very likely to be accidently damaged and this is not covered by our after sales warranty.
1.25. Special additional instructions and requests to your mechanic should be written down on the invoice or receipt if taken when your mechanic is present. So please check your mechanic has heard you, acknowledged your request and noted it down. When booking online (Recommended), comments and additional requests may be added to the ‘comments and additional requests’ box. COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK 2007
1.26. Payments are processed in advance, during or at the end of the service/repair via bank transfer, online payment, over the phone or via our handheld terminals. All major debit and credit cards accepted.
1.27. B2B may be invoiced depending on credit terms and service agreements. See b2b terms.
1.28. Please note that all the bikes, parts and accessories we sell are at RRP. Customers are welcome to order parts online for our mechanics to fit. We will not be able to assist with warranty issues and, further charges will apply to fix the problem including call out and labour. Should there be a warranty issue with goods bought from us, we follow up and take care of everything free of charge.
1.29. We stock, service and repair all BOSCH, Shimano STEPS, BROSE parts and accessories as well as carry out warranty work on all parts and eBikes supplied by us and selected cycle retail outlets found on the 'Specialist' eBike section on the booking page under 'Free first service'.
1.30. Ebike users only (excluding BOSCH, SHIMANO Steps & BROSE)! We at Cycledelik Limited accept no responsibility for 'GENERIC' or 'NON-BRANDED' eBike systems. This includes but not limited to batteries, controllers, sensors, motors, throttles, displays, switches malfunction or injury/hospitalisation due to parts failure. Should components or parts related either directly or indirectly to our visit fail to work during or after our visit, it is the customer's responsibility to order and pay for replacement parts from a suitable supplier. To fix the problem additional labour costs and call out[s] prices apply and may be found on our boking page at cycledelik.com.
1.31. There may be times that Cycledelik need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Cycledelik reserves the right to carry out the amendments without prior notice including membership and loyalty card schemes. B2B terms are unaffected.
2/ Business to business
2.2 payments in advance for a B2B contract period of 12 and up to 48 months contracts will receive 25% discount on labour and 50% discount on call out charges.
2.3 payments in advance for a contract period of 49 months and over will receive 30% discount on labour and no call out charges for all London and Greater London area. Other national locations call out charges are subject to mechanic(s) availability and distance travelled as per our online published call out charges price list (accessible via the booking page from Cycledelik.com).
2.4 Credit terms for B2B discounts are different and will be 22.5% instead or 25% and 25% instead of 30% for all 30 days standard payment terms. 19% compound APR apply for late payments and charged daily.
3/ Orders and deliveries of cycles, parts & accessories
3.1 When you place an order via our website (www.cycledelik.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
3.2 We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your "My Account" page.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Cycledelik shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description, we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our returns and refund page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Cycledelik cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Cycledelik cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician, mechanic or engineer.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- You can return any items you purchased from Cycledelik.com for up to 365 days from the original purchase date.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Items with specific sell by dates are exempt from the 365 day returns policy.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us of your intention to return your item(s) by email dutymanager(AT)cycledelik.com
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Cycledelik
- We will credit full return postage costs up to £25.00 unless the item ordered is the wrong size or is deemed 'unsuitable'.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging
- We cannot accept returns on clothing that has been personalised e.g. with name printing
- All returns must have a completed returns form found in your delivery
- When your refund is processed, the funds will be returned to the original payment method.
If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to
10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay, we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Cycledelik has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact dutymanager(AT)cycledelik.com with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Cycledelik Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail or equivalent.
- International order will be despatched via Parcel Force.
- Please note that UK delivery does NOT include the Channel Islands and shall be considered as international.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched, then please see our returns policy.
- Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods.
- You must be 18 or over to qualify for our service.
Reviews and Comments
- We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Cycledelik website.
- Cycledelik shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
- Cycledelik will do its best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Consider the Environment
- Cycledelik is considerate of the environment and is pleased to comply with the EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006. There is a requirement on each member State under Article 2 of the Directive to minimise the disposal of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to achieve a high level of collection of WEEE for treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal.
- Cycledelik will take back on a new-for-old basis any old electronic item from you. Spare parts are not covered by this and we are not able to take back spares. If you are purchasing a new appliance from us and wish to send us the old one please send it to:
Cycledelik COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK 2007
Unit 30, 63 Jeddo road
- You must return the item to us within 28 days of purchasing the new item. Payment of postage for the return of the item is your responsibility.
4. Trade body membership and qualifications:
We at CYCLEDELIK belong to the following organisation:
- Written by Super User
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 2631
Did you know that we also manufacture safe and secure eBikes charging stations? To find out more visit eBiketricity
Find out if your location is covered by our mechanics by visiting mobilebicyclemechanics.com
Blue dot: Ebike specialist
Yellow dot: Cargobike specialist
Green dot: All other bicycles specialist