CYCLEDELIK MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
The membership is optional and may be started, cancelled or frozen at any time through our secure booking page. You may start booking free call outs immediately as no activation is required, No contract, No commitment! Our aim is to keep our members bikes safe on the road when required.
The call out service we offer is on a pay as you go basis but the membership offers excellent value for money. It is activated by monthly Direct Debit -instructions below- in return for the following benefits:
- Upgrade to VIP status: Your call out request is processed before every one else and prioritised for free as part of the membership package
- No queuing up at the shop
- No waiting for the next available shop assistant or mechanic
- No call out charges*: Nothing to pay to call out a mechanic
- Free repairs (Labour only): Nothing to pay on all repairs carried out on your bike including upgrades etc...
- Free wheel building: Broken wheel or worn out rim? Not a problem, we will rebuild for free (Parts excluded)
- Free valet: Complete bike clean and shine
- Scheduled free servicing* (Labour only): minimum 1 free visit to service the bike per year
- Dedicated members telephone number and email: Special members hotline and email (Not advertised!)
- Free advice on the best cycling products, brands and services in the market
- Option to upgrade to 'Mechanic On Tap' service meaning that a dedicated mechanic is at your service as and when required
- Access to spare parts during shortages (Some shelves are under lock and key and dedicated to members only!)
- Discounts on selected parts as well as the occasional freebie samples from selected cycle brands!
- Earn points when shopping online at cycledelik.store
- The membership is the best value for money and most of all it saves time and money in the long run!
Bespoke membership as a gift, for family or work are also available upon request.
How to apply:
Online 24/7: Just click on the BOOK NOW button to setup dD,
By phone: Please call us on 03331230500 Option:4,
In person: Please speak to your mechanic.
How to book:
Same as before but this time for repairs or servicing please lookout for Members options which will appear on top of each call out selection.
Suitable for private individuals and households only. For businesses please call us to request a free call out trial period prior and request a draft contract to consider before the end of the trial period.
*Free servicing and call outs are limited to 1 service and 2 repair call outs a year. Management reserves the rights to increase the membership fee upon application for locations outside our reach to cover the business costs. Terms and conditions apply.
How to freeze or cancel Cycledelik Membership in 2 simple steps:
1/ Simply call us 24/7 on 03331230500; or get in touch with your dedicated mechanic. No reason required to deactivate or freeze the membership.
2/ You will also have to cancel or freeze the direct debit via your direct debit provider GoCardless using the email address you signed up with.
Terms & Conditions apply:
Minimum subscription of 3 months apply. Customers may freeze or cancel their membership before the 3 months period but CYCLEDELIK reserves the right to charge up to 3 months for cancelled memberships. This is not applicable to frozen memberships but payments charged or initiated for the following months be it months 2 or 3 are non refundable. to avoid this when freezing a membership, please carry out the action at least 1 week prior to the the renewal date.
For further terms and condition see our home page.
What members have to say:
"I have been using Cycledelik for over two years now and belong to one of their membership schemes. My bikes are scheduled for frequent check ups and are kept in the best condition which minimizes issues while on the road. However, when something does go wrong the team is very flexible and reliable to help you out. They come on site to where you are and carry a wide stock of bike parts to quickly get your riding again.
I think the best part of this is that they come to you. So when I commute to work they can visit my office to replace a flat. They also come to my home in greater London to carry out service on the whole families bikes.
The value of the membership has paid for itself many times over in convenience alone. Plus service is always with a smile." By Michael P
"Rachid is extremely passionate and knowledgeable when it comes to bicycles and generally a very nice guy. I've had a monthly 'contract' with him for over two years and it's a great deal. He services my bicycle every couple of months and and in case I break down I know he'll get me back on the road the earliest possible even if this means coming to do the job at 6 in the morning!! Highly recommended!" By M Klein
"Brilliant service provided by Rachid!" By C Horne