By using Cycledelik's website and online booking facility the customer consent to the Terms & Conditions set out by Cycledelik. http://www.cycledelik.com/privacy-policy/
and our third party data processor
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cycledelik service and website. By visiting the Cycledelik website the user accepts, and agrees to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Mobile Bicycle Mechanics Terms & Conditions
- Cycledelik will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours. COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK LIMITED 2007
- The customer agrees to pay for the agreed level of service and additional extras immediately after the booking has been completed. We recommend that the customer authorise the mechanic to take payment upon completion using payment records we have in store. All card payments are encrypted and your mechanic is only able to see the last 4 digits of your card so they are able to confirm the payment.
- Cycledelik accepts cash, all major debit/credit cards, PayM, BACS and standing orders as payment for any service or repair Cycledelik conducts.
- Card payment for additional extras will be made via PDQ Machine or through a secure WebApp at the time and location of the service.
- We aim to be as green as we possibly can by reducing the use of paper. Therefore recommend that all customers refer to our online booking portal for their bicycle safety checks, service and repairs records by visiting our cycledelik.com online booking page
- All work carried out during the service is valid for three (3) months, excluding wear, tear and tyres below 120tpi.
- Cycledelik servicing and repairs are carried out to Cytech standards and or the manufacture’s exacting standards.
- Cycledelik mechanics will carry out in full all service points by its mechanics as per service breakdown list available online at: Cycledelik service list
- Should the mechanic run out of time due to the complexity of the service, Cycledelik reserves the right to re-book for an additional visit or take the bicycle back to the workshop and deliver once completed. Additional charges may apply.
- Cycledelik supply genuine parts with come with statutory manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months. Some components may have 2,3, 5 years and life-time guarantee. Customers will be advised accordingly.
- Cycledelik recycles 2nd hand components deemed safe to use during our yearly charity and free events in conjunction with our local community and charity.
- Cycledelik’s core service oils and grease are Mortex, Finish Line, Manitou, Pit.Stop, RockShox, Sturmey, Shimano, Rohloff, Hammershmidth and Schlumpf. All chains are lubricated with Finish Line Wet Lubricant (High end with Ceramic Wet Lubricant). Upon request we use bio-degradable Green Oil Chain Lubricant.
- Cycledelik’s ‘wash and shine’ service uses bio-degradable Muc-Off bike cleaner, MOTUL Bio wash or equivalent.
- Cycledelik cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury, or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with Cycledelik attendance, Cycledelik will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer. For a guaranteed time, please select 'Add Guaranteed Time' under additional services (Additional costs/charges apply. Not applicable to full paying members). This action will make sure that your booking is specially monitored by the duty manager to save you being inconvenienced.
- Cancellation requests may be processed 10 working days prior to the scheduled visit. £75.00 cancelation fee will be applied to cover our administration costs, or the total cost of the booking if it is under £75.00.
- Cycledelik reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- We run a franchise as well as work in partnership with a carefully selected team of professional mobile bicycle mechanics and bicycle shop owners and occasionally you may be greeted a different company to make sure that your bike is seen to. See mobilebicyclemechanics.com
- Customers are encouraged to book online to avoid disappointment but please check that you either received a booking confirmation via email or log back in to check that your booking has been logged in the system. We accept no responsibility for bookings that have not been completed properly. If unsure, please call our national call out line +443331230500 option 4 and one of our team members will advise accordingly if needs be.
- If your emails or phone queries are not answered within a reasonable time, please do chase. If you are not entirely satisfied, please ask to speak to the duty manager on 03331230500 Option1.
- We highly recommend that customers test ride their bicycle after a repair or a service is carried out. Customers are encouraged to ask for advice on the best way to look after your right-hand side gears and hanger. They are very likely to be accidently damaged and this is not covered by our after sales warranty.
- Special additional instructions and requests to your mechanic should be written down on the invoice or receipt if taken when your mechanic is present. So please check your mechanic has heard you, acknowledged your request and noted it down. When booking online (Recommended), comments and additional requests may be added to the ‘comments and additional requests’ box (We recommend this option).
- Payments are processed in advance, during or at the end of the service/repair via bank transfer, online payment, over the phone or via our handheld terminals. All major debit and credit cards accepted.
- B2B may be invoiced depending on credit terms and service agreements. Otherwise payments may be requested in advance.
- Please note that all the bikes, parts and accessories we sell are at RRP (See our website for details under ‘SHOP’ tab). Customers are welcome to order cheaper parts online for our mechanics to fit. We will not be able to assist with warranty issues and further charges will be applied to fix the problem including call out and labour. Should there be a warranty issue with goods bought from us, we follow up and take care of everything free of charge.
- We stock, service and repair all BOSCH and Shimano STEPS, BROSE parts and accessories as well as carry out warranty work on all parts and eBikes supplied by us and selected cycle retail outlets found on the 'Specialist' eBike section on the booking page under 'Free first service'.
- Ebike users only (excluding BOSCH, SHIMANO Steps & BROSE)! We at Cycledelik Limited accept no responsibility for 'GENERIC' or 'NON-BRANDED' eBike systems. This includes but not limited to batteries, controllers, sensors, motors, throttles, displays, switches malfunction or injury/hospitalisation due to parts failure. Should components or parts related either directly or indirectly to our visit fail to work during or after our visit, it is the customer's responsibility to order and pay for replacement parts from a suitable supplier. To fix the problem additional labour costs and call out[s] prices apply and may be found on our boking page at cycledelik.com.
- Trade body membership and qualifications: We at CYCLEDELIK belong to the following organisation:
- There may be times that Cycledelik need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Cycledelik reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice including membership and loyalty card schemes.
Terms of Service (Orders and deliveries of cycles, parts & accessories)
- When you place an order via our website (www.cycledelik.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your "My Account" page.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Cycledelik shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description, we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our returns and refund page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Cycledelik cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Cycledelik cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician, mechanic or engineer.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- You can return any items you purchased from Cycledelik.com for up to 365 days from the original purchase date.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Items with specific sell by dates are exempt from the 365 day returns policy.
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Cycledelik
- We will credit full return postage costs up to £25.00 unless the item ordered is the wrong size or is deemed 'unsuitable'.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging
- We cannot accept returns on clothing that has been personalised e.g. with name printing
- All returns must have a completed returns form found in your delivery
- When your refund is processed, the funds will be returned to the original payment method.
If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to
10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay, we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Cycledelik Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail or equivalent.
- International order will be despatched via Parcel Force.
- Please note that UK delivery does NOT include the Channel Islands and shall be considered as international.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched, then please see our returns policy.
- Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods.
- You must be 18 or over to qualify for our service.
Reviews and Comments
- We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Cycledelik website.
- Cycledelik shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
- Cycledelik will do its best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Consider the Environment
- Cycledelik is considerate of the environment and is pleased to comply with the EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006. There is a requirement on each member State under Article 2 of the Directive to minimise the disposal of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to achieve a high level of collection of WEEE for treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal.
- Cycledelik will take back on a new-for-old basis any old electronic item from you. Spare parts are not covered by this and we are not able to take back spares. If you are purchasing a new appliance from us and wish to send us the old one please send it to:
Unit 30, 63 Jeddo road
- You must return the item to us within 28 days of purchasing the new item. Payment of postage for the return of the item is your responsibility.