- Written by cycwebtech
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 5995
Our business is going through an extremely exciting stage in it's development and growth. This is not a quick process and may take weeks or months to complete as not only we need to fit the process during our quiet times but we need to also find the right candidate for the job.
Initial informal application stage
Job opportunities in office, mechanics workshop, warehousing, volunteering, cycling events management and support, apprenticeship, franchise management and senior management & operations.
To express your interest please complete the form via the following link (Page layout and questions may change from time to time):
Formal application stage
What we are looking for is very simple regardless of the role:
1/ Honesty and integrity
2/ Outstanding communication and listening skills
3/ Naturally diligent and caring
4/ Friendly and approachable
5/ Brilliant team player
6/ Highly respectful
7/ Into physical fitness, health and wellbeing.
We will be in touch if you satisfy the above criteria and explain to you the formal recruitment process.
We can not wait to receive your application and we wish you the best of luck!
- Written by cycwebtech
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 5021
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
So you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know about how the Group collects and processes your personal information, this policy covers our Website (being any website operated by CYCLEDELIK LIMITED.)
Any changes we make to this policy will be reflected on this page and notified to you by email, where appropriate.
Who we are
Information we may hold about you
When you register to use our Website, purchase a product, register to receive our emails, register for our newsletter or any Customer Loyalty Programme that we may run from time to time, apply for a job, enter a competition or promotion run by the Group or contact us, personal data you provide, such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details (including social media accounts), telephone number, transaction history, log in and payment information, will be collected.
When you browse our Website , whether or not you are registered, purchase a product, register to receive our emails, receive and open or click our emails, register for our Customer Loyalty Programme that we may run from time to time or make a job application, we and our partner advertising networks, advertisers and advertising affiliates (Third Party Advertisers), will collect user information such as your location, language, assumed gender, IP address, when you visited our Website , how you arrived on our Website , where you visit after our Website , the pages you visited, how long you spend browsing individual pages on our Website , any products you have viewed, purchased, or put in your basket, and the browser (where applicable) and device you used to access our Website .
In our premises, including our stores, we use CCTV to monitor and record images for the purposes of security and health and safety, and store the images centrally where applicable.
In circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be recorded for quality, training and security purposes. Calls may also be monitored without your consent in the following circumstances: to provide evidence of a business transaction; to prevent or detect a crime; to ensure that the Group complies with regulatory procedures; to see that quality standards or targets are being met; and to secure the effective operation of the telecom system.
If you apply for a job via our Website, we will collect your application information, including in relation to your right to work, unspent criminal convictions or pending prosecutions, that you are over 16 and have completed compulsory education, any CV you choose to upload, your contact details, log in information, date of birth, National Insurance number, driving licence status, and employment history. By submitting your application via our website users are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
How we may use your personal data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- to fulfil your order - we require your identification, contact and payment information to enable the relevant Group company to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without this information (please note that your details may need to be passed to another company within the Group and/or a third party, such as one of our couriers or one of their customs clearance agents, in order for them to supply or deliver the product that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc and to meet any legal obligations for the retention of transactional data); Our list of third party processors will be available once services go live;
- to tell you about similar products and services, or products and services that you ask us to send you information about, by email, post, mobile, telephone and/or through other digital means (depending on your stated preferences) including social media platforms;
- to provide you with services you request from us, including the administration of any Customer Loyalty Programme that we may run from time to time;
- to register you on the Website (where this involves setting you up with an account, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. such as a change of address or change in your marketing preferences);
- to administer our Website;
- to analyse, and improve, the use of our Website and retail offering, including how you move around our Website, or retail stores;
- to administer any competition run by the Group. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each competition;
- to measure and analyse our advertising;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you, other users of our Website , and users of the services of our Third Party Advertisers about products or services that may interest you or them;
- to keep in touch with you regarding your marketing preferences;
- to keep our Website and network safe and secure;
- to process payments, and detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and/or any other criminal activity (we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions);
- to assess and process your job application.
- to register you and update you in relation to our CYCLEDELIK Test Ride (or other) events;
- to register and update you if you become a customer of ours through your employer’s employee benefit scheme, including our Ride to Work Program;
- to book a test ride or a service with us;
- in order to carry out repairs to your bike;
- when receiving a product review; and
- when you make any communication with our contact centre or customer relations team by telephone, email or webchat.
We process this data where you have given us consent to use it, where it is necessary to perform our contract, to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, where required by law or in pursuit of our legitimate interests where these are not overridden by your rights and interests, such as to provide appropriate marketing and to maintain our services.
How long we keep your information
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose.
We will retain the personal information you provided on registering an account on our Website or as part of any Customer Loyalty Programme that we may run from time to time, so long as that account remains in existence.
In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services department, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.
On making a purchase through our Website , we will retain certain limited personal information such as your name, email address and postal address until you ask us to update or delete those details for the purpose of reporting new and existing users to our affiliate advertisers. We retain transaction information for the longer of as long as you hold a Customer Loyalty Programme Account or required by law. We will retain information regarding your website browsing history for a similar period.
If we are legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a limited period of time, even after you have closed your account.
We retain CCTV recordings centrally for up to 30 days, and for a longer period if they are relevant to an incident, complaint, investigation or legal proceedings.
We will retain your information for a short time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place.
How we might share your personal data
We may share your personal data with:
- Other companies in the Group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- Our professional advisers, including, without limitation, our insurers;
- Our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors;
- Our couriers and, where applicable, their customs clearance agents;
- Our Third Party Advertisers;
- Search engine and web analytics providers.
- where you participate in a Ride to Work scheme (or equivalent), your employer
In the event that we were to sell our business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to any prospective/actual purchaser and/or their advisers.
We may also disclose your personal data where we are subject to a legal obligation to do so, in connection with the prevention or detection of crime, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or where we consider that we receive a valid request for disclosure. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
Where we store your personal data
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Where we do so, the third country's data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission, or other applicable safeguards are in place.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you, by accessing the customer preference centre or by contacting us.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you chose to exercise this right, then in certain circumstances any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
From 25 May 2018, if you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data if you withdraw your consent, it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data, you object to the use of your personal data and we don't have a good reason to continue to use it, or we haven't handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
To exercise these rights, we need to be suitably satisfied of your identity and so may request you provide identification documents or confirm other details we may hold about your (such as a recent delivery reference or address).
If you have any queries or concerns regarding how we use your personal data, please write to Information Commissioner’s Office
If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office:https://ico.org.uk
This policy explains what cookies are, how we use them and how you can switch them off.
What are Cookies and other tracking technologies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g computer, tablet or phone) when you visit one of our websites, receive and open or click into our emails or see one of our adverts elsewhere on the internet. Cookies don't store personal details such as your credit card details, your name or your date of birth. They play an important role in helping us to enhance the usability and performance of our websites and your experience using them. Some cookies are also essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Other tracking technologies, like web beacons, clear GIFs, page tags and web bugs, are used to understand how people are using our services and to target advertising.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Our Website uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies operate from the moment you enter the website until the moment you leave. Once you log off, session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies will not be deleted after each session.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to our website. If these are disabled, your experience on our website may be interrupted and you may not be able to use a shopping basket or make payment.
Performance cookies collect anonymous data about visitors. We use the data to improve your future experience and identify issues that our users may be experiencing.
Functionality cookies customise the look and appearance of our Website. For example, a functionality cookie will remember your username and language preferences next time you visit.
Targeting or advertising cookies deliver advertisements which are tailored to your web activity. A targeting cookie tracks what you click on whilst on our website, and may share details of what you click on with other organisations (such as advertisers). These cookies can also help us to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Third party cookies may be used on our website by approved organisations to provide services on our website.
A list of all the cookies that we, our advertising network and technology partners use can be found in our cookie list details below.
- enable you to set up an account, place orders and make payments
- remember items you place into your shopping basket
- remember items you have been looking at so that you can quickly and easily go back to an item you looked at previously
- enhance and personalise your shopping experience
The default setting on your web browser is to prohibit cookies, but you may have changed this during the installation process. You can also choose which cookies the Group places on your computer when you access our website and can manage this in our preference centre. Further information on cookies, including instructions on how to amend your browser settings to turn off cookies, is available widely online. However, if you disable or delete certain cookies you may not be able to shop or access important parts of our website.
Cookie/tracking technology name
Facebook and Google
Rakuten and Google
Sometimes we'll advertise on third party websites. Each individual advertiser uses its own tracking cookies and the data taken is not confidential or interchangeable.
Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back and how long you spend shopping. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams atCYCLEDELIK and Google and never shows any confidential information, we also use Google Analytics to track the performance of our website.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok and YouTube
Social sharing, social login and other social media services we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
.ASPXANONYMOUS,Cycledelik_AuthenticationCookie, um_IsMobile, X-SD-URep, StateKey, .DOTNETNUKE, authentication, mp__utmb, mp__utma, mp__utmc, mp__utmz, X-Origin-Cookie
These cookies are used to allow you to add to your basket and place orders and allow us to recognise registered customers.
AdvertCookie, ChosenSite, CountryRedirectCheckIsDone, newsletterPoppedUp, acceptedCookies,Cycledelik_AnonymousUserCurrency
These cookies are used to remember your selected preferences and what messages you have already seen so they aren’t shown again.
These cookies are used to protect our website against bots.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 17598
Today we are proud to announce the long awaited B2B last mile delivery and logistics support service. Simply click, book and keep the assets rolling. Full audit trail and CRM systems to back the seamless service up.
Visit cycledelik.biz for further details...
- Written by cycwebtech
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 6013
Dear valued customer
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page.
To check your bike’s service history and repairs records please login to our central booking system to access all call outs history for the past 2 years.
Our booking system by default only keeps a record going back 2 years from now. We therefore recommend you create a special service folder within your email inbox if you are serious about cycling and wish to have a full-service log available for your bike.
We strongly recommend you only service or repair your bike by an experienced mechanic / bike shop with technical qualifications, adequate insurance, and a proven track record of high level of service / repairs and warranty dealings. All this information may be found through websites, Ts &Cs, social media, Companies House and trade body registration.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.
Copyright © 2007 CYCLEDELIK is a registered trade mark of CYCLEDELIK LIMITED. Registered in England and Wales No: 09720108. VAT Registration No: GB226159903. All Rights Reserved.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Web pages
- Hits: 7140
By using Cycledelik's website and online booking facility the customer consent to the Terms & Conditions set out by Cycledelik. http://www.cycledelik.com/privacy-policy/
and our third party data processor
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cycledelik service and website. By visiting the Cycledelik website the user accepts, and agrees to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Mobile Bicycle Mechanics Terms & Conditions
- Cycledelik will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours. COPYRIGHT CYCLEDELIK LIMITED 2007
- The customer agrees to pay for the agreed level of service and additional extras immediately after the booking has been completed. We recommend that the customer authorise the mechanic to take payment upon completion using payment records we have in store. All card payments are encrypted and your mechanic is only able to see the last 4 digits of your card so they are able to confirm the payment.
- Cycledelik accepts cash, all major debit/credit cards, PayM, BACS and standing orders as payment for any service or repair Cycledelik conducts.
- Card payment for additional extras will be made via PDQ Machine or through a secure WebApp at the time and location of the service.
- We aim to be as green as we possibly can by reducing the use of paper. Therefore recommend that all customers refer to our online booking portal for their bicycle safety checks, service and repairs records by visiting our cycledelik.com online booking page
- All work carried out during the service is valid for three (3) months, excluding wear, tear and tyres below 120tpi.
- Cycledelik servicing and repairs are carried out to Cytech standards and or the manufacture’s exacting standards.
- Cycledelik mechanics will carry out in full all service points by its mechanics as per service breakdown list available online at: Cycledelik service list
- Should the mechanic run out of time due to the complexity of the service, Cycledelik reserves the right to re-book for an additional visit or take the bicycle back to the workshop and deliver once completed. Additional charges may apply.
- Cycledelik supply genuine parts with come with statutory manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months. Some components may have 2,3, 5 years and life-time guarantee. Customers will be advised accordingly.
- Cycledelik recycles 2nd hand components deemed safe to use during our yearly charity and free events in conjunction with our local community and charity.
- Cycledelik’s core service oils and grease are Mortex, Finish Line, Manitou, Pit.Stop, RockShox, Sturmey, Shimano, Rohloff, Hammershmidth and Schlumpf. All chains are lubricated with Finish Line Wet Lubricant (High end with Ceramic Wet Lubricant). Upon request we use bio-degradable Green Oil Chain Lubricant.
- Cycledelik’s ‘wash and shine’ service uses bio-degradable Muc-Off bike cleaner, MOTUL Bio wash or equivalent.
- Cycledelik cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury, or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with Cycledelik attendance, Cycledelik will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer. For a guaranteed time, please select 'Add Guaranteed Time' under additional services (Additional costs/charges apply. Not applicable to full paying members). This action will make sure that your booking is specially monitored by the duty manager to save you being inconvenienced.
- Cancellation requests may be processed 10 working days prior to the scheduled visit. £75.00 cancelation fee will be applied to cover our administration costs, or the total cost of the booking if it is under £75.00.
- Cycledelik reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- We run a franchise as well as work in partnership with a carefully selected team of professional mobile bicycle mechanics and bicycle shop owners and occasionally you may be greeted a different company to make sure that your bike is seen to. See mobilebicyclemechanics.com
- Customers are encouraged to book online to avoid disappointment but please check that you either received a booking confirmation via email or log back in to check that your booking has been logged in the system. We accept no responsibility for bookings that have not been completed properly. If unsure, please call our national call out line +443331230500 option 4 and one of our team members will advise accordingly if needs be.
- If your emails or phone queries are not answered within a reasonable time, please do chase. If you are not entirely satisfied, please ask to speak to the duty manager on 03331230500 Option1.
- We highly recommend that customers test ride their bicycle after a repair or a service is carried out. Customers are encouraged to ask for advice on the best way to look after your right-hand side gears and hanger. They are very likely to be accidently damaged and this is not covered by our after sales warranty.
- Special additional instructions and requests to your mechanic should be written down on the invoice or receipt if taken when your mechanic is present. So please check your mechanic has heard you, acknowledged your request and noted it down. When booking online (Recommended), comments and additional requests may be added to the ‘comments and additional requests’ box (We recommend this option).
- Payments are processed in advance, during or at the end of the service/repair via bank transfer, online payment, over the phone or via our handheld terminals. All major debit and credit cards accepted.
- B2B may be invoiced depending on credit terms and service agreements. Otherwise payments may be requested in advance.
- Please note that all the bikes, parts and accessories we sell are at RRP (See our website for details under ‘SHOP’ tab). Customers are welcome to order cheaper parts online for our mechanics to fit. We will not be able to assist with warranty issues and further charges will be applied to fix the problem including call out and labour. Should there be a warranty issue with goods bought from us, we follow up and take care of everything free of charge.
- We stock, service and repair all BOSCH and Shimano STEPS, BROSE parts and accessories as well as carry out warranty work on all parts and eBikes supplied by us and selected cycle retail outlets found on the 'Specialist' eBike section on the booking page under 'Free first service'.
- Ebike users only (excluding BOSCH, SHIMANO Steps & BROSE)! We at Cycledelik Limited accept no responsibility for 'GENERIC' or 'NON-BRANDED' eBike systems. This includes but not limited to batteries, controllers, sensors, motors, throttles, displays, switches malfunction or injury/hospitalisation due to parts failure. Should components or parts related either directly or indirectly to our visit fail to work during or after our visit, it is the customer's responsibility to order and pay for replacement parts from a suitable supplier. To fix the problem additional labour costs and call out[s] prices apply and may be found on our boking page at cycledelik.com.
- Trade body membership and qualifications: We at CYCLEDELIK belong to the following organisation:
- There may be times that Cycledelik need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Cycledelik reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice including membership and loyalty card schemes.
Terms of Service (Orders and deliveries of cycles, parts & accessories)
- When you place an order via our website (www.cycledelik.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your "My Account" page.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Cycledelik shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description, we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our returns and refund page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Cycledelik cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Cycledelik cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician, mechanic or engineer.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- You can return any items you purchased from Cycledelik.com for up to 365 days from the original purchase date.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Items with specific sell by dates are exempt from the 365 day returns policy.
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Cycledelik
- We will credit full return postage costs up to £25.00 unless the item ordered is the wrong size or is deemed 'unsuitable'.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging
- We cannot accept returns on clothing that has been personalised e.g. with name printing
- All returns must have a completed returns form found in your delivery
- When your refund is processed, the funds will be returned to the original payment method.
If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to
10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay, we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Cycledelik Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail or equivalent.
- International order will be despatched via Parcel Force.
- Please note that UK delivery does NOT include the Channel Islands and shall be considered as international.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched, then please see our returns policy.
- Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods.
- You must be 18 or over to qualify for our service.
Reviews and Comments
- We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Cycledelik website.
- Cycledelik shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
- Cycledelik will do its best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Consider the Environment
- Cycledelik is considerate of the environment and is pleased to comply with the EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006. There is a requirement on each member State under Article 2 of the Directive to minimise the disposal of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to achieve a high level of collection of WEEE for treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal.
- Cycledelik will take back on a new-for-old basis any old electronic item from you. Spare parts are not covered by this and we are not able to take back spares. If you are purchasing a new appliance from us and wish to send us the old one please send it to:
Unit 30, 63 Jeddo road
- You must return the item to us within 28 days of purchasing the new item. Payment of postage for the return of the item is your responsibility.